- PREFERRED: Enjoy an exciting, up-front and personal experience of Tempesta di Mare’s music and musicians. For the first time, you can also pick-your-own seats at Arch Street Meeting House, The Presbyterian Church in Chestnut Hill and of course at Perelman Theatre!
- GENERAL ADMISSION: Open seating, first-come, first-served at all our Recital Series venues, Arch Street Meeting House and The Presbyterian Church in Chestnut Hill. Pick-your-seats at Perelman Theatre.
- GENERAL ADMISSION — SENIORS*: Special pricing for those 65-years and older.
- STUDENTS: Full-time students and children (4th grade or older ) will be admitted FREE at the door at the Arch Street Meeting House and The Presbyterian Church in Chestnut Hill. $14 tickets available day-of-show at Perelman Theatre.
2013-2014 Season Ticket Prices
ARCH STREET MEETING HOUSE & PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF CHESTNUT HILL:
- Preferred — $35 in advance ($40 day of show)
- General Admission — $25 in advance ($30 day of show)
- General Admission-Senior — $20 in advance ($25 day of show)
- Students and Grade School (4th grade or older) — FREE at the door
KIMMEL CENTER PERELMAN THEATER:*
- Preferred — $50 in advance ($55 day of show)
- General Admission — $30 in advance ($35 day of show)
- General Admission-Senior — $25 in advance ($30 day of show)
- Students and Grade School (4th grade or older) — $14 at the door
* Tickets to Perelman Theater events sold through Ticket Philadelphia and include the Kimmel Center’s per-ticket $4 surcharge.
- Center City, Powel House & Fleisher Memorial — $30
- Chestnut Hill, Woodmere Art Museum — $20 ($10 Museum Members)