Welcome aboard our yacht Liberty to celebrate the life, times and oeuvre of baroque Germany’s favorite composer, Georg Philipp Telemann. Telemann 360°- A river Cruise, is a collaboration with Philadelphia Baroque Orchestra Tempesta di Mare and Patriot Harbor Lines.
The Cruise features music**, storytelling, a slideshow and a limited edition beer offering from St. Benjamin Brewing Company, all while taking in the Philadelphia Skyline and sights on the Delaware River:
- The historic vessels of Penn’s Landing including the Olympia and Moshulu;
- The tallship Gazela, the Ben Franklin Bridge and Philadelphia’s Race Street Pier;
- The Camden Waterfront including the Battleship New Jersey, the Adventure Aquarium and Campbell’s Field;
- The working waterfronts of Philadelphia and Camden; and
- Other historic vessels and commercial vessels located in the Port of Philadelphia.
We will offer one free Telemann Lager to each passenger (21 years and older) during the cruise. We offer an additional selection of beer, wine and mixed drinks that can be purchased at our bar.
**The September 29 & October 1 cruise will feature live performances of Telemann duets by Tempesta di Mare players Gail Hernandez Rosa and Daniel Turkos.